Microsoft Hyperlapse, a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos is has dropped its “beta” tag and is now available for users on Play Store.
Basically its a video recording application from Microsoft Developers, which allows you to take beautiful time-lapse videos on your mobile device.
Its features includes :
• Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the hyperlapse. It’s that simple.
• Import existing video: The other option: With Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile, you can create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone, instead of moving to a special application and shooting a video just for hyperlapsing.
• Multiple speeds: Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple times, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x times the normal speed – or all of the above!
• Selfie lapses: Let your friends see your face – sped up of course – while you take your first skydiving lesson or fly through the jungle on a zipline.
• Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites.
as mentoined by the developers on Google Play.
Using this amazing technology you can not only speeds up each of your video x32 but also will take out all the stumbles and shakes that your smartphone has captured while recording.
There’s a web version available too, for those who’d like to upload additional footage that’s not kept on their smartphone, for hat they’ll need to download the Hyperlapse Pro preview app for the desktop.
The Hyperlapse app will run on any phone or tablet running Android 4.4 or above.