Fleksy, the highly customizable keyboard has come out with a tool to design your own theme. Actually its a contest where users can design their own keyboards. Their website quotes – “Do you have a cool idea for a keyboard theme? Design your theme and submit it to the contest!”. All you have to do is use their website to design the theme and submit it before July 17th at 5pm PST i.e. 18th July 6:30am in IST. After that they will post their favorite 15 themes and open the voting to everyone to choose the winners. The Top 5 themes will be added to the Fleksy theme store.
TIPS / INSTRUCTIONS FOR DESIGNING THEME
- Download Fleksy’s already existing themes on the right as a starting point, as this will give you an idea.
- Use any image you’d like as your theme’s background, as long as it’s not copyrighted material.
- Click on the keys to see the pop tiles or use the “eye” icon to toggle three of them.
- Make sure to name your theme!
- After you’re done designing your amazing theme send it to Fleksy by clicking on the green button at the bottom right and filling in the form.
Happy Theme Designing!