Adobe Lightroom a photo processor and image organizer developed by Adobe Systems.
Adobe Lightroom is the first Creative Cloud apps to land on Android which allows viewing, organizing and retouching a large number of digital images. The new update came few moths after the former one and includes better RAW support and support for micro SD cards.
New features and tweaks includes in new update are as follow:
- • Now users can edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- • Also user can crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on their Android device that will help to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- • Users can easily find their favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections give a different way to view and engage with photos.
- Screen occasionally went blank after changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Lightroom could crash when customers tap the sign-in button.
- Fixed issue that could cause crashes when scrolling through a large collection and changing the device orientation from portrait to landscape (or vice versa).
- Hardware back button was not closing any contextual menus.
- Slow performance when swiping from image to image.
- Copying or moving an image into a different collection was not working correctly. Please note that this issue only occurred on certain Samsung tablets.
- Lightroom sometimes caused automated logouts.
- Edits not visible when sharing photos to certain 3rd party apps and services.
- Crash occurred when occasionally navigating from grid view to collections view.